Welcome to Art & Mindfulness for Business Groups. Virtual Program for Creativity and Well-being. I'm Veronica Huacuja (pronounced wu-a-koo-ha), a professional plastic artist and a seasoned online art teacher. Please choose the following link to know my academic training and professional experience: English, Spanish.
I've designed this program for business groups who seek a means of anti-stress relaxation through artistic enjoyment. My teaching encourages participants to develop their emotional intelligence both individually and as a group.
I invite the participants to an artistic journey that provides them with tools that enrich their personal and emotional life. Also, the program promotes a learning environment of mutual support.
Nowadays, companies look for an environment that promotes the emotional well-being of their employees. They also enhance their soft skills. This program provides a unique approach to improving employee’s emotional state and interpersonal skills.
In this way, the program lines up with the human aspects regarding the company’s internal Social Responsibility programs.
The Program's Goals
1. One primary goal is to encourage participants to incorporate an artistic hobby into their daily lives (drawing, painting, or clay sculpting). I unfold strategies to achieve this aim.
2. I've included Mindfulness exercises (the first 7 minutes), with the use of acupressure as the technique. I encourage this practice as it promotes mental health, emotional regulation, and contributes to decrease work stress, among other benefits.
3. At the same time I teach painting, drawing, or sculpting, I introduce the participants to the artistic movements, such as realism, impressionism, among others. Also, to the works and lives of great painters, sculptors, photographers, and other artists. This induction seeks to create an aesthetic experience that leads the participants to experience the beauty in our art exercises. In this way, we together live a unique artistic adventure.
Other Relevant Aspects
I attend to the interests of the group, their level–beginners, intermediate, advanced–personalities and learning rhythms.
The teaching I do is in real-time, remotely.
I provide the following components of the program to the business leader and the students.
A. Business Leader's Guide. I give this comprehensive guide to the business leader in charge of the program. This document serves as a detailed resource that explains the educational method and the specific content covered in the program. It also includes an overview of its aims and outcomes, as well as step-by-step instructions for its implementation. Here's an excerpt of the Business Leader's Guide (English, Spanish) for your reference.
B. Session Plans. I provide the students with a detailed Session Plan. It serves as a guide that outlines the aims, topics, and dynamics of the upcoming session. It also serves to trigger their interest and encourages them to ask me questions, if it's the case.
The Program Courses. The Educative Offer.
The program comprises 6 courses in painting and drawing and clay sculpting. With my guidance and advice, the business leader, and the group must choose the course of their interest, techniques, and materials.
Please visit the following link to know the program and its 6 courses:
The Courses Characteristics
With my guidance and advice, the business leader and/or the students must buy the materials that are needed in the course. I’ll give them a material list with links. The vendor I recommend using is amazon.com.
The Course's Length
1.5 months or 6 weeks.
The Course's Periodicity
Once a week (consecutive weeks): 6 sessions
The Course's Duration
Every session comprises 1:30 hour (90 minutes) .
Total number of hours for each course: 9 hrs.
We define the schedule according to the availability of the participants and my agenda.
Languages in Which I teach the Course
- I use either platforms: Zoom or Teams.
- I employ 2 or 3 webcams: One focusing on the work area, another one on me, as the facilitator. Sometimes, I use a third webcam where I pose and illuminate diverse sculptures I make up for teaching the human head and body.
- The Internet speed with which I work is 100 MB (upload and download data).
- iMac desktops.
- I use a No-Break team to avoid any electrical interruption, in case it occurs.
Each group has a maximum limit of 20 people. This is to maintain the personalization of teaching. If the number of participants is over 20, I recommend generating a second group.
The cost per group is USD $540.00, plus taxes (+ 16%, just in Mexico's case). This is the cost for the entire 9-hour course you must pay in advance.
You may use credit or debit cards through PayPal, or wire transfer.
I will deliver an electronic invoice for your payment.
Contact me to learn more about the program. I'd send you an invitation via Zoom to discuss the learning method and ask me other questions you may have. This does not generate any commitment on your part.
Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (52) 55 52 50 05 71 Ext. 801. Mexico City (Central Standard Time, CST), during business hours from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.